This will not be the club for you if you
- are primarily interested in teaching or correcting others. Even we, at 101s, are here to learn and share (apart from facilitating the spaces to make that possible and safer).
- score high on narcissistic traits (you’re welcome to take a test here)
And it may not be the club for you if you
- have never thought about your or others’ trauma
- realistically don’t have enough time for this commitment (reading about 20–25 pages per week, meeting about 1.5h per week, and having optional discussions in the club group).
- don’t have / are unable to create sufficient social support for yourself during the club. The club itself is one source of support, but it is not designed to handle our personal journeys through trauma.